Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PE1_imovie


lynda.com imovie tutorial
It’s hard to believe that it was less than four months ago that I made my first ever imovie. I used my built in camera and made at least 10 versions of my bio film because I had no idea how to edit. Who am I kidding…I did that thing over at least 20 times…point is, I now know how to edit! I discovered the Lynda.com imovie tutorials about a month ago and what a relief that was. While those tutorials helped me to survive months 2 & 3 of the program, I have never taken the complete course in a systematic viewing. It’s hard to retain so much information but I am learning some very cool things. Today I learned how to use blue & green screen. I’m going to grab some colored butcher paper at school tomorrow and do some blue screen filming with my kids. They will love seeing themselves on screen on other locations! This is going to be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment