Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 3 Leadership Project HUB



An International Society for Technology in Education publication 



 The title of my project is, "Research on Social Motivation and School-Wide Broadcasting." After choosing to publish, I read through lots of journals to find a good fit for the content of my paper. Initially, I wanted to publish with Edutopia for reasons previously posted. They are currently only accepting articles in the form of blogs so I will continue to pursue that type of publication this summer. For this project, I submitted my project for publication with ISTE's magazine Leading & Learning with Technology. This publication features practical ideas for integrating technology into classrooms. I think my experiences with school-wide broadcasting will fit well with this publication and their readership.


Week 1 Leadership Blog Post

Week 2 Leadership Blog Post

Leadership Project Document

1 comment:

  1. Great choices for publication and project, good luck.

    ReplyDelete